Purrfect terms and conditions
Pets should be brought in a suitable carrying basket or box and are the owner’s responsibility until inside the hotel safety gate.
On collection pets become the owner’s responsibility once they leave the safety gate.
You are welcome to bring any toys and personal property.
While we provide the highest possible care to our guests, it is understood that all pets are accepted only at the owner’s risk. Purrfect does not accept any responsibility for accidents or illness during the boarding period.
• All vaccinations must be up to date and produced on arrival
• Your pets’ can expect the very best treatment at Purrfect Hotel, but they and their accessories are boarded entirely at their owners’ risk.
• The owner acknowledges that he is aware of the conditions under which they will be accommodated.
• The FULL period of board contracted for must be paid for, and accounts settled in advance, but no later than on the date of arrival.
• The Pet’s owner acknowledges responsibility for the full cost of board whether the pet is accommodated or not and that this Reservation Contract is not subject to variation or cancellation. No cash refunds will be made but any balance due to you LESS the non-refundable deposit will appear as a credit which will be valid for 6 months.
• Deposits are NOT refundable.
• All additional expenses incurred for services or medication not quoted for will be added onto your final account.
• Fees are charged per night of accommodation.
• Our fees include care, accommodation and two meals daily BUT exclude: veterinary care, medication, special diets and additional services which will then be charged extra for.
• If in the sole discretion and opinion of management at Purrfect Hotel your pet becomes sufficiently ill, it will be removed to a Veterinary Hospital where it can receive the correct professional attention. This will be for your account.
• All pets must be removed within 2 days of lapse of the agreed contract period as stated above. Failure to do so will result in your pets’ being regarded as abandoned. Abandoned pets will be re-homed or transferred to a welfare organisation.
• All associated costs, including medical fees and legal fees will be for your account.
• Pets will ONLY be returned to their known owners. If sending a friend, relative or delivery service to collect you pets please send a letter of authority so we can release your pets to them.
• Pets will only be admitted / released by prior appointment.